WATER IS THE SUBSTANCE OF LIFE
We must constantly be adding fresh water to our body to keep it properly hydrated. Water can be a miracle cure for many common ailments such as headaches, fatigue, joint pain, and much more. We can go for weeks without food, but only 3 days without water.
Top 5 tips to increase water intake
1. Bottle at your desk: Leaving a big bottle of water at your desk is the easiest way to track and increase your water intake.
2. Glass at each meal: Adding a glass of water at each meal can become a great habit and key to staying hydrated and not overeating.
3. While having a coffee/tea drink at least one glass of water: As many hot drinks can dehydrate you this can be a key to remaining hydrated if you drink coffee regularly through the day.
4. Start each day with a glass of water before you do anything else: Such an easy step and another key habit.
5. Leave bottles in your most common places: Whether it is the car or your office having bottles of water around is one of the ways I personally stay hydrated.